We offer a guarantee on new water heater installations
At Quality HVAC Mechanical Services, we are a one-stop-shop and that includes your new water heater installation and replacement. We hope you don’t have to experience a lack of hot water, but it can happen by surprise and when least expected. The good news is we are prompt and offer same-day or next-day service. We are licensed and insured and will assist with insurance claims if you’ve had a water heater leak with damage to the floor beneath. We install both traditional and tankless water heaters.
Tankless water heater versus traditional water heater
A tankless water heater works by using high-powered burners to heat the water quickly which provides hot water on-demand. A traditional water heater heats the water and holds it in a tank until it’s used. Tankless water heaters have become very popular, however, they do have pros and cons. It’s important to learn these to make the best decision for your home.
Pros and Cons of tankless water heaters:
- Efficiency- they offer on-demand hot water for quick delivery.
- Energy savings- they are more energy-efficient because they don’t have to store and maintain water like traditional water heaters, resulting in less energy used.
- Longer life span- a tankless water heater can last up to 20 years or more, unlike a traditional water heater that lasts for 10 years or so.
- Hot water consumption- if multiple family members need hot water at the same time, the system may not be able to handle the output required.
- Cold weather issues- during the winter months your tankless water heater will have to work a little harder to heat your water because the groundwater temps are so low. This takes longer to get hot water and more energy is required to do so.
- Initial costs- unless you have a new construction home, converting to a tankless water heater can be expensive due to the added electrical, plumbing, etc. Even so, a tankless water heater is a more expensive option upfront.
We offer amazing discounts!
When your water heater is no longer functioning as it should or you need to have a new installation, Quality HVAC Mechanical Service wants to be your first choice. We are licensed gas fitters serving Anne Arundel County and Howard County. If you find yourself with damage from a leaking water heater, we can help with insurance claims, so no worries there! Call us today at 410-302-5499.